LCA are recruiting!
We are looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join the admin team of a lively and friendly communications agency. Based in central London we are seeking someone who is keen to join a busy office environment and looking
We are looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join the admin team of a lively and friendly communications agency.
Based in central London we are seeking someone who is keen to join a busy office environment and looking for a new challenge which will allow them to use their skills and strengths.
Able to work calmly under pressure, think on their feet and identify what needs doing rather than wait to be told we are seeking a proactive individual with a great attention to detail and who wants to get working alongside professional colleagues in a fast moving company.
Working closely with and reporting to the Office Manager you will be working with the whole team on a daily basis and will therefore feel confident dealing with people both within the team but also guests and clients as they come into the office.
Specifically we are seeking someone with:
· Proactive – you notice when things need doing and do them
· Attention to detail
· Great people skills
· A very organised person
· Able to be flexible, to juggle
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and when faced with new situations
· Thrives in a small, relaxed, informal environment and is able to work on their own and in a team
· Self starter, with ability to take initiative when appropriate
· First rate telephone manner
· Accurate and speedy typing
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel
· Good general IT skills
· Ideally you will have some experience of working within a busy office environment and preferably in an administrative role before.
· You could have customer service or sales experience and a good understanding of how an office is run.
· You may be familiar with working in the creative industries – PR, advertising, marketing but this is not essential
· Well presented
· A bright, bubbly personality
· Approachable, team-spirited and happy to get hands dirty and muck in
· A good sense of humour!
· A sense of perspective
· An interest in London and London issues would be an advantage but is not essential
If you think you would be interested or would like to hear more about the job description, please contact us via email@example.com.